We tobacco accessories & smoke shop supplies. All of our products are tobacco use, only. You must be 18 or older to purchase from our website.
Anyone accessing the site for any reason must comply with and/or agree to the following:
- Mountain Jam Glass Co. reserves the absolute right to refuse customers. All orders are subject to acceptance. The management reserves the right to withhold and/or cancel any order at any time, without notice or reason.
- Mountain Jam Glass Co. SERVES RETAIL SMOKE SHOP STORE OWNERS, ONLY. Please be informed that we are going to request your STATE SALES TAX CERTIFICATE and/or TOBACCO LICENSE upon your first order in order to comply with the law. We will verify all information manually. Your order will be cancelled if you fail to provide us with a valid sales tax permit and tobacco license and your account will be deleted. All products we carry are tobacco accessories.
- Our credit card system does not accept pre-paid credit card.
- For damages, please refer to “Damaged Item Policy” tab.
- It is customer’s obligation to check local and state laws before ordering. You must be fully aware of the laws in your community and solely responsible for any actions.
- Mountain Jam Glass Co. and all parties involved with this website in NO WAY accept responsibility for the use of products advertised on this website.
- Prices are per piece unless noted otherwise.
- All prices are subject to change without notice and we are not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. MOUNTAIN JAM GLASS CO. and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if MOUNTAIN JAM GLASS CO. believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of MOUNTAIN JAM GLASS CO. and its subsidiaries.
In any event the liability of Mountain Jam Glass Co. resulting from the delivery of defective products will be limited to direct damages up to the price stipulated for the product in question. Liability for indirect damages is excluded unless the damages are due to Mountain Jam Glass Co. willful intent or gross negligence. Mountain Jam Glass Co. will not be liable in the event that the defect has been fully or partially caused by any improper and careless handling of the purchaser.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes. We do not ship to residential address. You must provide your commercial address that as shown on your sales tax permit.
- Our business hours are Monday thru Friday from 10am-5pm PST. We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. MOUNTAIN JAM GLASS CO. and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
- GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of MOUNTAIN JAM GLASS CO. shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State’s courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
- MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and MOUNTAIN JAM GLASS CO. with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and MOUNTAIN JAM GLASS CO. with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by MOUNTAIN JAM GLASS CO. . If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.